St. Boniface Hospital recognizes the importance of family and friends in the recovery of patients. The Well Wishes program at St. Boniface Hospital gives patients the opportunity to receive a personalized message from their loved ones within 24 hours of receipt, from Monday to Friday. It is a free service provided by our Volunteer Services.
Simply fill out the form below and click on Submit. All messages are handled confidentially.
- Because patient e-mail is not a secure form of communication, please do not send sensitive subject matter.
- A staff member from Volunteer Services will read the message to ensure its content is appropriate.
- Some patients may ask to have the message read aloud to them.
- Emails intended to conduct personal business or business/vendor solicitation will be deleted.
- Due to patient confidentiality, we are unable to confirm delivery of any e-mails.
- If a patient has requested that their name be removed from the patient directory, our volunteers will not be able to deliver your message.
- If the patient is discharged, we will not notify you but will dispose of the message securely.
- The system is not designed to send outgoing messages from patients.
* indicates a required field